State : Uttar Pradesh
Farman Ahmad is an exceptional Snooker player who has dedicated a large portion of his life to playing the game and mastering it. His list of achievements is endless, as is his passion for snooker.
Highest Break at Dr. Aleem-Ur-Rahman Memorial Aligarh Open Snooker Championship
• Winner of Sir Syed Hall Zest Tournament, Aligarh in 2007.
• Winner of the Match Room Club Snooker Championship (doubles and singles), and also bagged the highest break for the same in 2008.
• Winner of the Pursuit Open University Sports Festival that took place at Sir Shah Sulaiman Hall, Aligarh in 2010
• Winner of the Athlus at VM Hall AMU in 2010
• Runner up (doubles) at the Open Snooker Championship for Snooky Dooky, Aligarh in 2011
• Runner up at the Imran Khan Open Snooker Championship, Aligarh in 2011
• Highest break (doubles) as well as won the singles and doubles at Dr. Aleem-Ur- Rehman Memorial Aligarh Open Snooker Championship in 2012
• Runner up (doubles) for the Rahman Snooker Championship, Aligarh in 2012
• Winner of the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial Snooker Championship in 2015
• Runner up at Pursuit’15, Sir Shah Sulaiman Hall AMU for snooker doubles in 2015
• Top 8 in both singles and doubles at the Aligarh Open Snooker Championship in 2017
• Winner (singles) of the Snooker Championship at Play Station, Aligarh in 2017